We believe that Hope builds community. Hope City Community Groups are made up of individuals or couples who are taking life’s next steps together. Growing spiritually doesn’t just happen by accident. It happens when we are intentional about studying the Bible and then applying it to our lives. Application happens best within the context of community. To grow spiritually, you have to be connected relationally; first to God, then to other believers. Join a community group and you’ll find out why we say, “life is better connected.”
What Can You Expect?
Some of our groups meet every week, some every other week, and some monthly. At each meeting you will have a Hopester that facilitates the group and offers discussion questions for the group to dig into. The goal for community group meetings is to provide people with the opportunity to connect with others, grow in their relationship with Christ, and experience community. Each meeting lasts about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- We offer Community Groups for adults in various stages of life:
- - Married Groups include couples in the same stage of life—newly married, without children, with children, and empty nesters.
- - Men’s Groups are made up entirely of single men or a mix of men at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- - Women’s Groups are made up of single women or a mix of women at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- - Just Married Groups are married Community Groups made up of five to six couples who have been married less than two years. The groups are led by a more experienced leader couple who serve as mentors.
To join a community group please contact us and someone from our team will help you find a group that fits you.