- We believe there is one true living God who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit; equal in power & glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, teachings, that He is one and the same as God, and that He was fully human and fully God; His substitutionary atoning death; bodily resurrection; ascension into heaven; perpetual intercession for His people; and personal, visible return to earth.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgement and to regenerate, sanctify, and empower in ministry all who believe in Christ.
- We believe that all Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired and without error in the original manuscripts, and they are the infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We believe every human being is separated from God and responsible for their sin, but that forgiveness, redemption, and salvation are freely offered to all by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and that eternal life begins the moment one accepts Jesus Christ into his/her life by faith.
- We believe that to follow Christ is to be on a journey towards Christ-likeness; and the cost of discipleship as taught in Luke 14:25-35 involves committed obedience.
- We believe Jesus Christ committed two ordinances to the Church; baptism by immersion and communion.
- We believe in the literal Second Coming of Christ, which will be visible and personal to all.